Monday, April 14, 2008

Secrets of Loan Officer Marketing Singing

Give me a loan officer marketing if you've got your funky mortgage fare HO

There's a loan officer marketing comin' down the street
Movin pretty fast
So kinda shuffle your feet
Get on the mortgage and pay your fare
And tell the driver that you're
Goin' to a Double Dutch Affair
Fe Fi Fo Fum
Well I'll be darn here it comes
The Loan officer marketing is on the street
You'd better get off the curb
Move your feet

Mortgage fare trans-pass
That's the way my money lasts
Ain't got no car to get around
When I go to work I've gotta go downtown
Now I've missed my train
That's a darn shame
When I'm running late no sleep's to blame
If you've gotta wife you know I'm right
Gotta special man well I can understand
Uptown, downtown everybody's getting down
Say uptown say downtown
Well I've missed my mortgage I know I'm late
I've gotta do something I know I hate
I'm gonna walk to work fifteen blocks
I already got a hole in my socks
Go ahead and laugh that's okay
Cause what I really wanna say
I got bad feet my corns hurt
To top it off I'm late for work
Let me tell you what I say
When I'm dealing with the funky sidewalk
Let me show you how to walk
When I gotta do my funky walk
Let me tell you what I say
When I'm dealing with the funky sidewalk
I say sssssssss-sugar

(*children sing)

Iza gazirls yizo hizak mizo izak
wiza sizno tagiza kiza pizas kizah
(*asalizan nizo iso izane)
yizo pizo damizo
(*asalizan wilze isa mu zuve)
suza kuza muza muza bu baby
(*wilza isa pilza in dizouble dizuch, dizouble dizuch, dizouble dizuch)
(*wilza isa pilza in dizouble dizuch, dizouble dizuch, dizouble dizuch)
muzaQza silzabuza Qza duza Double deQza
(*Kizu?)
makizirl
(*dwilzingagizam)
izokiza
(*izowiezi)
izokiza
(*izowizie nizam wizie wilzu suzee)


Bip, bomp, bam alakazam
But only when you're grooving
With the Double Dutch Man
Put on your skates don't forget your rope
Cause I know I'm gonna see you
At my Double Dutch Show
Rebecca, Lolita, Veshawn and Dawn
Everytime you do the Double Dutch you really turn it on '
Bilzarbra, Mitzery, Milzetty, Kilsan
Tilzommy, Kitzerrance, Kilzommy that's my man
Come on, get on, my Loan officer marketing

(*The Loan officer marketing)

Let me hear you say - do that
(Do that)
Let me hear you say - do that again
(Do that again)
Let me hear you say do the do
(Do the do)
Let me hear you say do the do the do
(Do the do the do)
Do the do da do da do do do(Do the do da do da do do do)

Sing the loan officer marketing song by scrolling back to the top and do it again!

Many more loan officer marketing songs on other loan officer marketing sites!

No comments: